Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 26. januar 2015

El Corazon Magic Attraction 423/554 swatches

 El Corazon Magic Attraction 423/554 is one of the Bio-gel polishes from the Magic line or collection. It’s a beautiful royal purple packed with pink shimmer/flakies that are very visible with the naked eye. This is 2 easy coats without a top coat.
Isn't it pretty?
Meet all my indies here: Indies & Co.

32 kommentarer:

  1. So sparkly! I have this and the 579 and they both look amazing, they make me want more from this collection :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree - this is a really wonderful collection!

      Slet
  2. I'm enchanted *________________*

    SvarSlet
  3. That is some serious bling. It is beautiful.

    SvarSlet
  4. Absolutely beautiful, it's good that it was already on my list :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ahh, you tempted me this morning - now I return the favor!

      Slet
  5. This purple is really magical, beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. I love it. I relly love it, but didn't wear it for quite a long time. Shame on me.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  7. It really is pretty and I love the shimmer :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Magic indeed...!!! It is so lovely looking

    SvarSlet
  9. Wow, what an amazing color! Love this!

    SvarSlet
  10. This is beautiful :) Reminds me of something I already own :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OK - you must have good taste then LOL
      PS: I know you have ;)

      Slet
  11. The "Magic ..." nail polishes from El Corazon are sooo pretty! This is a great color for you!

    SvarSlet
  12. i fell some magic attraction here *.*

    SvarSlet
  13. It's really Magical....Like Fairy Dust.....<3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...