Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 14. januar 2015

Chaos & Crocodiles Reconnaissance, Secret Agent coll. swatches

Chaos & Crocodiles Reconnaissance is from the Secret Agent collection.
It’s a gorgeous purple with a super strong holo – just like the other Secret Agent holos that I showed you! It’s super strong in the sun, very strong in artificial light and visible in all light settings. I love that collection – all of them! This is two super easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Well, did I mention I love it..? If you are in doubt, I really do :D
Meet all my indies including more Chaos & Crocodile polishes here: Indies & Co.
I bought it from NorwayNails - use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

34 kommentarer:

  1. You may imagine my answer. Violet leaning strong holo? Yes please!!!

    SvarSlet
  2. Number of "super"s in your description give away how much you like this polish :D And rightfully so.

    SvarSlet
  3. You know that strong holos are my love (not only strong ones btw ;) )

    SvarSlet
  4. Fabulous, such a strong holo

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. This collection is amazing - they all have that strong rainbow!

      Slet
  5. i hate it... and hate you for making me drool every time you're showing something from these crocodiles ;)
    well, i lied a little, please don't stop showing us these beauties :*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I also LOOOVE this kind of crocodiles - so I know how you feel :)

      Slet
  6. What a gorgeous purple holo! Looks super stunning :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  7. Stunning....simply stunning.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  8. That blue in the purple, amazing!!

    SvarSlet
  9. Just great! I love this kind of blue hue and the super strong holo. I'm glad I have a C&C now myself.

    SvarSlet
  10. Svar
    1. LOL - it is kind of difficult not to, right :D

      Slet
  11. This is an extraordinary nail polish, gorgeous, I love it too :-)

    SvarSlet
  12. dear goodness, that is a real beauty!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...