Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 2. januar 2015

Lilypad Lacquer Indigo Love swatches

Lilypad Lacquer Indigo Love is – well I have seen swatches of it where it is a true indigo. My bottle hasn’t got the purple, it’s a blue holo, end of story – in the sun it maybe does get a hint of perwinkle though. I have read that Lilypad Lacquers often vary a lot from batch to batch, so that’s probably the explanation! No matter what – I love it, and even if the holo isn’t super strong, it’s visible in most light settings. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think its beautiful - do you like it?
I bought it from Norway Nails - use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

22 kommentarer:

  1. What a gorgeous colour.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. This is maybe what I ask for when looking for a gorgeous blue polish!

    SvarSlet
  3. Definitely beautiful, I like it a lot! makes an impression with its shade.

    SvarSlet
  4. It must look beautiful in sunshine.

    SvarSlet
  5. It's very pretty with a lovely holo effect :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. it is really a pretty shade

    SvarSlet
  7. I think it's a real beauty, love, love! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Me ha encantado, se me parece un poco a uno que enseñaste hace tiempo de too laquer o algo así!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I used google translate - but it didn't make sense - but I think you like it ;)

      Slet
  9. I agree, no matter! It is just an amazing blue *_*

    SvarSlet
  10. well, it's blue, it's holo, so i guess the right word is - perfect :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I guess it is, at least if you love blue as you do :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...