Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 5. januar 2015

Elevation Polish Bromeliad and Sunset Among the Palms - Hawaiian Punch coll. swatches

As promised in THIS post, where I showed Kaihalulu and Purple Queen Anthias, here are my two other picks from the Elevation Polish Hawaiian Punch collection from November 2014.

Bromeliad:
Elevation Polish Bromeliad is a berry purple with a low holo effect. It is super opaque in the first coat, but this is is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Sunset Among the Palms:
Elevation Polish Sunset among the palms is a magenta pink with a touch of holo with flakies shifting from charcoal to blue. It dries quite matte on it’s own, so this is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like them - and do you have a favorite among the 4 I showed from this collection?
Meet all my indies and more Elevation polishes here: Indies & Co.

27 kommentarer:

  1. Theyre both pretty, but Bromeliad is gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  2. wow, both are fantastic ,,what to say , but first one has one more points !

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It looks like Bromeliad has a lot of fans :)

      Slet
  3. They both look like they are smack right in the middle of your comfort zone. Both are pretty. I like Bromeliad better, but the other one is more interesting for sure.

    SvarSlet
  4. They are both very nice, I don't know which one I like the best to be honest :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. My thoughts exactly - one for winter and one for summer maybe ;)

      Slet
  5. Uhm... maybe the first one slightly more suits me. Both are interesting, the first one - my shade, the second one - cute shade but I'm not sure if I'd wear the flakies easily.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The flakies are small and non-disturbing, so I think you would be OK with them ;)

      Slet
    2. Yeah, that may be the macro mode that likes to exagerrate.

      Slet
  6. They are both lovely but the pink shades it for me

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I kind of hoped you would say that ;) - this really is such a gorgeous pink!

      Slet
  7. Nice polishes but I think Sunset Among the Palms is my favourite :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It sure is so beautiful - and perfect for the time ahead of us!

      Slet
  8. The Sunset is really beautiful, but Bromeliad is not really mine - for whichever reason ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  9. That berry colour is gorgeous!! <3

    SvarSlet
  10. I like both of them, but Bromeliad has that "something more" hard to explain :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. I think my fav is Bromeliad :) And I agree with the comment above here, it has something more :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is definitely gorgeous - but I love both!

      Slet
  12. bromeliad is somehow more beautiful :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...