Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 3. januar 2015

Chanel Cassis 339 - 2008 - Collaboration Saturday

In this Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel I'm showing:
Chanel Cassis 339 is from 2008. It’s a fuchsia/warm toned magenta crelly. Two coats are absolutely enough for normal use, but for the sake of these photos I went for three coats without a top coat.
I like it - it's such a pretty shade...
Now let's see what Elena has for us, shall we..?

26 kommentarer:

  1. *envy* ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. It really is a pretty shade, I do like it! Looks great on you Maria :-D

    SvarSlet
  3. cassis is so stunning! I need them ;D ;D
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
  4. Very pretty! I can't recall seeing this one before. Thanks for sharing.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - and I'm glad you found it useful :)

      Slet
  5. That shade is amazing and so you! :)

    SvarSlet
  6. not quite my color, but still lovely :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...