Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 30. januar 2015

MOD Lacquer High Strangeness swatches

MOD Lacquer High Strangeness is a silvery pale lavender holo with a super strong effect both in the sun, in artificial light and it’s visible in most light settings. It’s easy to work with, and this is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite!
You find MOD Lacquer right HERE!
I love the rainbow in this pale polish - what do you think of it?
Meet all my indies and more MOD Lacquer here: Indies & Co.

35 kommentarer:

  1. Wow that's gorgeous. Fortunately I don't need it, because I got the big panties by Llarowe ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. This bright color lightened up my mood immediately. Really nice!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, that's so great to hear - I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  3. Perfeito demais...
    Vou pedir seus esmaltes emprestados..todos lindos demais!

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje
    Instagram | Twitter | Fan Page

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You really should get some - they are even more gorgeous in person!

      Slet
  4. I love strong holos like this one. Subtle holos - not this time :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I - and it's rarely seen in pastels - so thumbs up!

      Slet
  5. I really like the pale lavender, it's looks amazing!

    SvarSlet
  6. Gorgoeus holo and I'm really liking the colour a lot :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. That is just out of this world ~ gorgeous...!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is, I'm so pleased you like it!

      Slet
  8. Holo nail polishes that impress me are dark holos, but even if this one is "pale", it's so delicate and beautiful :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Oh My God!!! I just loveeeeee this....Wanna see stamping with this pretty over black base....if you can sometime.... :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is gorgeous <3
      I'm not much of a stamper, so I do not guarantee anything LOL

      Slet
  10. This made my jaw drop, it really did! How lovely and singular, I love how you wear it too :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...