Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 6. december 2015

The Never Ending Haul Story part 54 - nail mail November

October month brought me many, many polishes, OK, it is OK to say extremely many polishes - so how about November, will it finally be a more modest month..?
NOOOO - quite the opposite :(
Technically these 19 polishes that arrived from Hypnotic Polish on October 31th belong to last month - but I didn't have the time to take photos until the day after, so here they are....
13 Glam Polish, 3 Colors by Llarowe, 2 Il Etait un Vernis and 1 A England - a total of 19...
Let's have a closer look:

November 2nd:
The Chanel Rouge Noir Absolutement collection for Christmas including the topper, a revamped Rouge Noir with red top - also the normally white CC on the top of the lid is red...

Nail mail from Madam Glam - I got to chose 4 of their lovely polishes, thank you so much!

November 4th:
Beautiful polishes from Purrfect Pawlish including the wonderful Holiday 2015 collection, that I already showed you!

Three beauties and a Badger cuticle care from Luxbeauty.dk that had a great sale!

November 19th
Gorgeous swatch polishes (already shown) from Hypnotic Polish!

And a MASSIVE nail mail with special delivery, thanks again my friend!

Let's have a closer look:
The Celestial Cosmetics and Emily de Molly collaboration duo, called Heroes Duo.


The first Holo Hookup box ever, November Box - the December box has been ordered ;)




My first Nvr Enuff Polish, I liked what I saw and the name is hilarious :)




November 27th:
Some vintage Chanel's from a friend - thank you so much <3

November 30th:
And finally my current "night cream" for my hands, bought on Black Friday from Skønne Dig!

So that's it for November, and it's wayyyy to many polishes, I know :(
BUT I promised myself that the December Nail mail post WILL be more modest, and I am pretty sure I will stick to that, so keep your fingers crossed for me!!

Until then the never ending question and deep concern still is unsolved:
Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue?
Will Maria actually buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough - HAS she gotten enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, IF there is going to be one....

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

20 kommentarer:

  1. I love them all! :D

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow, that turned out to be an amazing month, didn't it :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It sure did - almost too amazing according to my wallet :D

      Slet
  3. Oh my goodness... so many beauties! I don't know what it is to haul like this but it sure looks like fun! Have fun playing with all of these! xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is super much fun - bu the moment the number og new polishes also are slightly stressing :D

      Slet
  4. Wow, so many polishes and so gorgeous choices. That red Different Dimension is a standout polish from this lot for me.

    SvarSlet
  5. The yellow-green Glam Polish and all unusual holo shades f. ex. CbL, orangey- I don't have anything like this, so I'm curious about them in particular. Great polishes, all of them.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have swatches both ;)
      Thank you so much!!

      Slet
  6. oh wow, i wouldn't know where to start, so many beauties.... btw i was going through your f.u.n. lacquer swatches in order to make a kind of a wishlist and you didn't really help - i want them all :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha I'm happy to "be of service" in making your wish list long :D

      Slet
  7. It's my favourite haul of yours! <3 ;-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Amazing month! :-)
    a-england, Different Dimension and all the beautiful silver holos... :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...