Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 26. december 2015

Chanel 2015 colletions

These nail polish collections were released from Chanel in 20015, I only mention the new releases, not re-promotions!

Rêverie Parisienne, spring 2015: Tenderly 641, Desirio 643 and Paradisio 645.

Les Intemporels de Chanel, spring 2015Intemporel, a tribute to the 2.55 bag.

Collection Méditerranée, summer 2015Terrana 697 LEMéditerranée707Coquelicot 717 and Lavanda 727 LE.

Les Beiges, summer 2015Beige Rose 655 LEBeige Pur 659, Precious Beige 661 and Lovely Beige 663.


Chance eau Vive polishes released to celebrate the new fragrances: Fraîcheur 767 (new) and the repromotions: Peche Nacree 515 and Ballerina 167.

Blue Rhythm de ChanelVibrato 665 and Fortissimo 681.

Les Automnales, fall 2015Chataigne 669Écorce Sanguine 771 and Vert Obscur 679.

Fashion Night Out 2015: No new polishes were released.

Rouge Allure 2015Singuliere 673 and Troublante 675.



Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

16 kommentarer:

  1. What an awesome collection you ave here!

    SvarSlet
  2. Impressive, very impressive! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, but also many colors I wouldn't have bought if I weren't a collector..

      Slet
  3. I've got about half of them! I'm glad you got them all good for the collector :-D

    And guess what Santa brought me... Troublante :-D <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OH Santa was so good to you - aka so your hubby got the hint :D

      Slet
    2. Yeah he did. I was so please - who knew he'd be so good with the hints... :-O lol ;-)

      Slet
    3. Hahaha - it's not a sure thing - my hubby does not get hints hahaha like in almost never....

      Slet
  4. OMG!!!! Impressive collection!!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. There were many nice polishes in 2015.... ;)

      Slet
  5. Chapeau to your Chanel collection Maria. Stunning (not to mention all the "previous years" polishes)!!!!
    BTW I didn't see Troublante in our stores, I'm afraid I skipped it :-/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm sorry you didn't get Trublante - it didn't reach our stores either - or just one in Copenhagen, super far from me...

      Slet
  6. Sooowwww many Gorgeous beauties! <3

    SvarSlet
  7. one of my biggest achievements for 2015 was not buying the blue duo, but it took a lot of effort :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I see why you think so - they are gorgeous!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...