Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 3. december 2015

Elevation Polish Liquid Swords and Different Dimension I Wish I Was A Little Bit Taller, The Holo Hookup Novemer Box


Today I have the last two of 4 polishes from The Holo Hookup November Box, the first of it's kind.
The HoloHookup is a monthly pre-order all holographic, exclusive (limited edition) box.
The 3 main contributors are Cupcake Polish, Different Dimension and Glisten & Glow.
Each month there will be a special guest maker as the 4th polish, and each month will also have a theme.

Elevation Polish Liquid Swords:
Elevation Polish Liquid Swords is a pretty, delicate and feminine soft pink with a subtle holo. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Different Dimension I Wish I Was A Little Bit Taller:
Different Dimension I Wish I Was a Little Bit Taller is a sooo gorgeous deep purple holo with a strong rainbow also in indoor light settings! It is VERY opaque in one coat/can easily be used as a one-coater.
I love this one sooo much!
So - what do you think of this box..?
Se the other two polishes HERE!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

16 kommentarer:

  1. Ooh la la, I love that purple. It's gorgeous and those rainbows... wow!

    SvarSlet
  2. I think, these two are my favorites. The purple one... *swoon*

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh wow these are two stunners as well :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. Ooh... what a gorgeous pink!

    SvarSlet
  5. I couldn't decide which one to take! Althought I simply adore purple, that delicate pink is soooo pretty...! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - in this case the purple wins for me ;)

      Slet
  6. Different Dimension I Wish I Was A Little Bit Taller stole the show.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...