Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 10. december 2015

Colors by Llarowe Talk To The Hand POTM september 2015 swatches


Colors by Llarowe Talk To The Hand is the September 2015 POTM (polish of the month). It’s a gorgeous dark magenta holo with pink micro flakies – much to your surprise (hahahaha) I love it!!
This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
What can I say: I love it to bits!!!!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

18 kommentarer:

  1. These POTMs are just amazing! :)

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are - and I intend to get them all hahahaha

      Slet
  2. It is quite lovely, like fine red wine.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Like a finde red holo wine - what a dream :D

      Slet
  3. I'm not surprised that you like it, it looks really beautiful and perfect on your nails :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. Ooh wow, that's gorgeous!! Beautiful colour and effect! <3

    SvarSlet
  5. Seriously stunning colour. I love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. Very beautiful swatches!

    SvarSlet
  7. I've been missing a lot during my absence...Including this amazing polish *___* Love it!!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...