Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 15. december 2015

Starrily Hotel Transylvania and Vladimir swatches

Today I have two of the blue-toned purple polishes from the Starrily vampire inspired Welcome To Transylvania collection: Hotel Transylvania and Vladimir

Hotel Transylvania:
Starrily Hotel Transylvania is a beautiful dark and slightly smoked purple with micro holo flakies. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

Vladimir:
Starrily Vladimir is a super deep, vampy and gorgeous blue toned purple holo. It is prone to a little dragging in the first coat (rather opaque otherwise), but the second coat took care of that. You see it with a coat of Seche Vite.
Of these two I prefer Vladimir!


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

22 kommentarer:

  1. Both of these makes my jaws drop! Love them :)

    SvarSlet
  2. I think I like Hotel Transylvania the most, but I'm not quite sure :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yu can have it as long as I get to keep Vladimir :D

      Slet
  3. Hey dear Maria! Well, between the two different to choose, btw this evening I prefer the second, the darker and deeper one! =)
    Have a super relaxing evening!
    Kisses

    SvarSlet
  4. These are both truly gorgeous. I cannot pick a favourite! I pick both :-D ;-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Fantastic and mysterious shades!

    SvarSlet
  6. Wow...wowwww.wwwoooowwww....loving both of them.

    SvarSlet
  7. Amazing, Vladimir is my favourite! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. vladimir looks great, love it :D

    SvarSlet
  9. Vladimir is just adorable. The other one is pretty, but Vladimir definitely steals the show. :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...