Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 9. december 2015

Nine Zero Lacquer Cypress, Harvest Festival coll. swatches


Nine Zero Lacquer Cypress is from the Harvest Festival collection released for fall 2015. It is a beautiful cool-toned green holo, with a good effect in the sun and it’s more subtle in indoor light settings, but visible. It is very opaque in one coat, but you see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I like this green holo - do you..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. Verde mais lindo.
    Desse assim eu gosto.

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  2. I like it a lot, it's a really pleasant colour :)

    SvarSlet
  3. That's quite a unique green holo, isn't it! Nice!

    SvarSlet
  4. Wonderful shade and this holo is so amazining <3

    SvarSlet
  5. Es increible... es esmalte como mi arbol de navidad!!

    SvarSlet
  6. Svar
    1. When the green Greeench say so - it really must be LOL

      Slet
  7. It is beautiful. A bit palish, but beautiful.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm not quite sure I understand by pahlish...

      Slet
  8. What a gorgeous green. Liking it a lot :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. How can I not LOVE this one. It is a beautiful green!

    SvarSlet
  10. My my...just a gorrrrrrrrrgeoussssssss greeeeeeeen! <3

    SvarSlet
  11. That's a beautiful shade of green!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...