Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 11. december 2015

China Glaze four shades of purple – Swatch Spam


This post brings you 4 completely random purples from China Glaze (from my untrieds) going from light to dark. You will meet No Way José, Grape Juice, Urban Night and Midnight Ride.

No Way José:
China Glaze No Way José is from 2006 and sought after by many collectors. It’s a beautiful lilac with a very pretty shimmer. This is two coats with a top coat.

Grape Juice:
China Glaze Grape Juice is a grape purple with a lot of shimmer. This is two coats with a top coat.

Urban Night:
China Glaze Urban Night is a gorgeous dark purple cream, just the nuance that I adore so much because even if it is dark it doesn’t look black on the nails. This is two coats with a top coat.

Midnight Ride:
China Glaze Midnight Ride is a blackened purple with a purple shimmer. It feels black on the nails – except for in the sun where the shimmer makes it glow from within. This is two coats with a top coat.
I'm not happy about the second/Grape Juice, but I rather like the others...
What do you think?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. Midnight Ride is so gorgeous. :D

    SvarSlet
  2. 1 and 3 are my picks. I haven't thought I'd be so much for a lilac shade but I am!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I feel the same way about it, it really is gorgeous!

      Slet
  3. No Way José is my favorite one, because it looks delicate!

    SvarSlet
  4. Nossa que lindos!!
    Mas amei esse roxo.

    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  5. All are very pretty but Urban night has something more ♡

    SvarSlet
  6. Ido rather like the first and third ones!

    SvarSlet
  7. The first one and second one are my favourites :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. The first and the last are my favorites! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Good picks, I also like both - or rather Grape Juice is the only one I'm not really fond of!

      Slet
  9. I repeat Ninthea's words...First and last are my favourites. :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. I like No Way Jose the most :)

    SvarSlet
  11. No Way Jose stole my heart, it looks so delicate and I love it! :-)

    SvarSlet
  12. I always see if I can choose if I had to, and I just can't! I like them all!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...