Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 15. december 2015

Nine Zero Lacquer Candy Apple, Harvest Festival coll. swatches


Nine Zero Lacquer Candy Apple is from the Harvest Festival collection released for fall 2015. It is a very gorgeous magenta holo, with a strong effect in the sun and it’s very visible in indoor light settings. It is very opaque in one coat, but you see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it gorgeous..?

Did you give up on the poor videos in my Sunday post about our 3-legged foster kitten Mons??
Now I uploaded them to Youtube and used them from there - so please have another look at the improved quality right HERE - and maybe follow my "My cats" play list on Youtube!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

20 kommentarer:

  1. It's gorgeous, and I was happy to see the videos of Mons. I couldn't see them in the original post, but Youtube helped, so thank you <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you - I'm glad you liked the videos :)
      And es, this is sooo gorgeous!

      Slet
  2. I really love Mons <3 Its lovely to see these videos. This polish is absolutely stunning, I've never heard of Nine Zero but I'm about to check them out. I am so lemming for a polish like this! xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you so much:)
      Yes, Candy Apple is beyond gorgeous!!

      Slet
  3. It's a great one! Pretty shade.

    SvarSlet
  4. Maria, you know I do love these kind of shades :-D Excellent :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. Yes, it is..it's super gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh, this is so you. Very pretty polish.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...