Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 3. december 2015

F.U.N Lacquer Reunion swatches

F.U.N Lacquer Reunion is from the LE Christmas 2014 collection. It’s a gorgeous multi chrome with a strong and lively shift within blue, teal, purple and magenta shades. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I really love the shift in this one, do you..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

19 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, that's an amazing colour shift!! :)

    SvarSlet
  2. This is SOOOOOO my kinda polish :-D <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  3. That is a real lovely polish!

    SvarSlet
  4. The shimmer in it is perfectly balanced!

    SvarSlet
  5. i'm getting obsessed with these polishes, this one is awesome

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - they are beautiful - I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  6. Amazingly strong and a beautiful colour shift! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. I love ur pics of all the fun lacquers!! love how you dont photoshop too much over it..they look very real! keep up the real pics coming!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, thank you so much, your comment made me really happy!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...