Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 29. december 2015

Colors by Llarowe Peacock Parade swatches


Colors by Llarowe Peacock Parade is from the stunning Winter 2015 collection. It is a superb dark teal holo with a strong effect, also in artificial lights. It is super pigmented and opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
It is strange with me and teals - some I hate - and others I love - and this is definitely one I love...!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. It definitely deserves to be loved. It's gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
  2. I love teals as you know, and this one is super pretty! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I do know - I thought this might be too dark for you tho ;)

      Slet
  3. What a gorgeous blue-green dear Maria!

    SvarSlet
  4. You love it, I love it and it looks awesome on you :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  5. Very very gorgeous and equally interesting one! <3

    SvarSlet
  6. OMG I think I'm going to faint *___*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...