Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 28. december 2015

Colors by Llarowe Santa Baby swatches


Today I have another of the gorgeous polishes from the Colors by Llarowe Winter 2015 collection - I wore it for Christmas....

Colors by Llarowe Santa Baby is from the stunning Winter 2015 collection. It’s a super gorgeous red holo with red micro glitters – it’s perfect for Christmas, and that’s when I wore it! It is almost opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love this one sooo much!!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. Glædelig bag jul!

    Meget flot rød glimmer lak :-)

    Vil ønske dig et rigtig godt nytår, med alt det bedste :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas :) very beautiful indeed, I love this shade on your nails!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I was/am ill, so no, not really - but the polish is gorgeous!

      Slet
  3. Love it! Gorgeous red! Plus santa baby is one of my favorite christmas songs,

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh looks fantastic. I need to use mine.=)

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh wow what a stunning red - WOW :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. I absolutely love this polish, it's amazing! <3

    SvarSlet
  7. It is so bright. If Hollywood divas of classic movie age would wear holo polish, they'd wear this polish.

    SvarSlet
  8. This is a perfect nail polish to wear on Christmas Day! :-) Beautiful red! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Was it your Christmas mani? It's having Christmas feeling..Just a perfect one! <3

    SvarSlet
  10. it's a perfect crhistmas or nye mani!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...