Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 24. december 2015

Pahlish Secret Songs swatches

Let's start the 24th with a beautiful red polish - later today I am posting an update on our foster kitten Mons who got his only wish for Christmas fulfilled ;)

Pahlish Secret Songs is one of the Bespoke Batch polishes. It is a gorgeous red holo with holo micro glitters. In the sun it is a true red, in indoor light settings it has a slight magenta hue – so what’s not to like. It is super opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it just gorgeous..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

12 kommentarer:

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...