Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 5. december 2015

Chanel Lune D’Argent 397 and Rose Libellule 407, Tokio Happening coll. 2009 swatches

I have previously shown you the two other polishes from the Chanel Tokio Happening coll. 2009: Blue Wish 387 and Galactic Touch 417 - see them HERE.

Now I have been lucky to find the other two: Lune D’Argent 397and Rose Libellule 407, so here they are!
They are shimmers and micro flakies in a clear base, so I am showing them in one coat over black.

Lune D'Argent 397:
Chanel Lune D’Argent 397 is a gorgeous mix of multi colored shimmers and flakies, they really reflect a lot of different colors. This is one coat over black.

Rose Libellule:
Chanel Rose Libellule 407 is a mix of pink and truly multi colored of shimmers and flakies, so fun and colorful. This is one coat over black.
What do you think of these two toppers from 2009..?


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

16 kommentarer:

  1. Stunning toppers! They really do both look fab :-D

    SvarSlet
  2. I love them both, they'd look great over so many different colours! :)

    SvarSlet
  3. OMG <3 <3 they are soooooo amazing and I need them too <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  4. Both are pretty. Rose Libellule is a bit more interesting.

    SvarSlet
  5. Nice glitter!! i like them both! *_*

    SvarSlet
  6. Star...star...star...I can see a galaxy on your nails! <3

    SvarSlet
  7. My favourite is Lune D'Argent! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...