Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 8. december 2015

ILNP Very Ornamental swatches


ILNP (I Love Nail Polish) Very Ornamental (old bottle and logo) is from the 2013 Holiday Trio. It’s a very beautiful red holo and super opaque in one coat – but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love it - it's so gorgeous!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

22 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful polish and swatches! :)

    SvarSlet
  2. I love it too! It's super pretty and just the perfect shade of red for Christmas!

    SvarSlet
  3. I've just painted my nail with a red holo *_* it's destiny. I need this one too!

    Oh I really missed your photos! I'm afraid I'll be mia also this month, but I always take a look at your pics when I have time. So many pretties! Thank you for your hard swatching job :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, you are so sweet <3
      I also missed you!!

      Slet
  4. It is so rich and fruity this red *__*

    SvarSlet
  5. Such a beautiful looking red!

    SvarSlet
  6. What a gorgeous red and lovely holo sparkles :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. It is very festive and I like it a lot.

    SvarSlet
  8. As you know, red is not exactly one of my favourite colours, but I like holo red nail polishes and this one is really beautiful! And very festive! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...