Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 1. december 2015

Cupcake Polish Ice Ice Baby and Glisten & Glow It was All A Dream, The Holo Hookup November Box

Today I have two of 4 polishes from The Holo Hookup November Box, the first of it's kind. Thursday I'll show the other two polishes.
The HoloHookup is a monthly pre-order all holographic, exclusive (limited edition) box.
The 3 main contributors are Cupcake Polish, Different Dimension and Glisten & Glow.
Each month there will be a special guest maker as the 4th polish, and each month will also have a theme.

Cupcake Polish Ice Ice Baby:
Cupcake Polish Ice Ice Baby is a strong silver linear holo with blue to violet shifting shimmer and sterling silver flakes.
OMG, to be honest I thought this would be boring, but WOW, I love it sooo much once it was on my nails. And the holo effect is awesome!

Glisten & Glow It Was All A Dream:
Glisten & Glow It Was All A Dream is a gorgeous slightly teal leaning turquoise holo with a super strong effect, also in indoor light settings.
I loved wearing it – and I didn’t experience any staining!
Do you like them..?
Thursday I'll show Elevation Polish Liquid Swords and Different Dimension I Wish I Was A Little Bit Taller...

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

12 kommentarer:

  1. I love them! They look amazing on you Nails <3

    SvarSlet
  2. I'm looking so much forward to seeing the purple :D

    SvarSlet
  3. The both look really nice! Good idea as well, we all love holos :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. It Was All A Dream is my favourite. :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Both of them are very interesting, but It Was All A Dream is my favourite :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Also mine - but I really also love the silver!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...