Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 7. december 2015

Picture Polish Saphira swatches


Picture Polish Saphira is one of the five new polishes, just released, and it belongs to the Opulence Shades.
It is a beautiful blackened blue scattered holo with a slight teal hue and a load of hex holo glitters. It is a totally starry night polish! 
It is rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love this beauty - what do you think..?

I bought it from Nail The Mail!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous yesssss so gorgeous <3

    SvarSlet
  2. You know I like starry night polishes a huge lot :) Wow!

    SvarSlet
  3. REALLY gorgeous! Can't wait to get mine in the nail the mail box!

    SvarSlet
  4. The different sized glitter particles add depth to this polish, which I like a lot!

    SvarSlet
  5. Unhas perfeitas!
    Linda demais a cor.

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  6. It is definitely interesting. I like the depth of it.

    SvarSlet
  7. Wow what a dark dream this nail polish *__*

    SvarSlet
  8. That's spectacular :) I love the glitters!

    SvarSlet
  9. Looks really good. Loving the glitters :-D

    SvarSlet
  10. The glitters are so gorgeous! ^_^

    SvarSlet
  11. well, i can see that i will not be able to resist this one

    SvarSlet
  12. Mhh if only it had holo sparkles instead of glitters... pretty nonetheless!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - and lately I have had a craving for a little glitters LOL

      Slet
  13. I would be a little bit worried about those bigger pieces of glitter, they would surely be disobedient on my nails, but this nail polish is stunning! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, the formula is perfect, all gitters behave very well!

      Slet
  14. Pure perfection! It goes on my wish list. :)

    SvarSlet
  15. Wow...your nails looks sowww fab! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...