Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 12. december 2015

Chanel Pink Satin 221, 2006, swatches


Chanel Pink Satin 221 was one of the LE’s released for Christmas 2006. It is a sheer nude with a pink hue and a fine silver micro glitter, not really pretty with my skin, but here it is anyhow – 3 coats. I imagine it could be very pretty on non-stained/ridged nails in one single coat just as a subtle effect.
I guess if I ever would feel like wearing a nude, this wouldn't be too bad, but then again..!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

18 kommentarer:

  1. It's fun! The bottle looks as if it's full of tiny stars! :D

    SvarSlet
  2. What a classy nail polish! Yes, this kind of colours are pretty also with a transparent one coat =)
    You have super long nails!!!
    Kisses

    SvarSlet
  3. It looks beautiful and classy! :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. I'm in love with this polish! Actually I'm wearing nude polishes quite rare but this one is so fantastic due to its tiny glitter.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are so right, the glitters makes it very special!

      Slet
  5. It's not really a shade I like, but I can see you doing some lovely nail art over it, which would make me like it. :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - you are right, it would make it better!

      Slet
  6. It's nice but I really don't think it would look great on me either :-| At least you have it :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I only got it because of my collection!

      Slet
  7. i miss some flower nail art on top ;)
    otherwise it doesn't look bad at all :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Flowers definitely would make it look more interesting ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...