Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 30. december 2015

Colors by Llarowe Ice Ice Baby swatches


Colors by Llarowe Ice Ice Baby is from the stunning Winter 2015 collection. It is a beautiful medium blue holo with a strong effect in and out of the sun. I really like it, but had hoped it would be a tad lighter and somewhat more ice blue. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like it..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

20 kommentarer:

  1. It's a very beautiful and intense shade!

    SvarSlet
  2. Denne kommentar er fjernet af en blogadministrator.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. As I have asked you before - please do not link spam, that's why I removed your comment, and will do so in the future, if you continue...

      Slet
  3. It's pretty! Love the name too, was a huge Vanilla Ice when I was 12. :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh yes, I liiiikkkeee it! <3 ;-)

    SvarSlet
  5. I could have sworn I commented on this earlier!
    Anyway - I love this blue, it's a great colour! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I did wonder why you didn't LOL - but I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  6. it really looks icy, in a good way

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...