Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 29. december 2015

Glam Polish Glam Batch #18 swatches


Glam Polish Glam Batch #18 is a gorgeous purple holo with glitters/flakies in purple, blue pink and holo. It is fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite. Looking at the bottle I wasn’t sure it would what I hoped it would be – but oh wow, once on the nails with a coat of Seche Vite I fell totally in love!
From time to time Glam Polish sell the so called Glam Batches from their own webshop, prototypes that never made it into collections, quote: “Because they did not fit in with the colors and themes of our collections or because they have formula issues with settling ingredients or thickness, that the color is too close to another shade that we have already released, or because the ingredients used in the polish are no longer available.”
Do you also love this one..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

20 kommentarer:

  1. I do love it. It is luxurious and vamp.

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh wow! this shade is so awesome! <3

    SvarSlet
  3. Why do I never get these batches? They're gorgeous! :)

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You have to order them directly from GP...

      Slet
  4. It looks very dramatic and bold - love it!

    SvarSlet
  5. Wow seriously gorgeous purple :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. Awesome purple, very strong and beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. and it goes straight to my wishlist!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...