Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 12. februar 2015

NailNation 3000 Amaze Balls (reform) swatches

NailNation 3000 Amaze Balls (reform) is a super girly, slightly magenta leaning bubblegum pink holo - less vivid than on the photos, but Blogger changes my pink colors. I’m guessing the reform bit means that is a new version of an original, but I’m not sure. The holo is strong in both the sun and in artificial light and it’s visible in most light settings. It’s easy to work with, and this is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite!
Imagine it a bit less vivid - as usual Blogger makes my pinks more vivid :(
I bought it from NorwayNails - use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.
Meet all my indies right here: Indies & Co.

28 kommentarer:

  1. Wow...this one's really stunning <3.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. Lovely, I like it a lot. I guess the reform means they changed the formula slightly - the older one as a base but improved.

    SvarSlet
  3. NailNation 3000 could easily make it onto my top ten list of brands I love :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Lovely pink holo! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh wow it's stunning! And lovely holo effect. Trying to imagine it less vivid and I think it will still look wow :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. Quite a stunning pink you have here

    SvarSlet
  7. So bright and girly! Not my cup of tea but still a stunner :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Well...welll...well...beauty beauty beauty...<3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...