Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 27. februar 2015

Elevation Polish Grotte Et Cascade swatches

Elevation Polish Grotte Et Cascade is a dark chocolate brown polish with pink, blue, bronze, gold and bronze shimmers/flakies – but blue and purple dominates. It is super opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite. The formula is nice to work with and the dry time is good.
I love the shimmers/flakies - but truth been told it's on the edge of my darkness comfort zone...
How do you feel about dark shades like this one?
Meet many more indies here: Indies & Co

24 kommentarer:

  1. I like the shimmer a lot, but the shade is not mine... you know me, Maria ;)

    SvarSlet
  2. I'm with you on this one, it's also a tad too dark (and too brown) for me :)

    SvarSlet
  3. You know I love dark polishes :D
    I'm not too keen on brown, but that shimmer is nice.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, it's such a gorgeous shimmer/flakies

      Slet
  4. Nice colour :)

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it, but please do not link spam!

      Slet
  5. this colour looks so nice with your skintone!

    SvarSlet
  6. I really like this one! I love browns and this one feels unique!

    SvarSlet
  7. It's brown and I don't mind it. I think the shimmer makes it nice in my eyes! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. I have a chocolat easter bunny here that I craved for right away haha! Only no shimmer in the buny though. I like it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahahaha - you are too funny - and I'm relieved to hear that your bunny do not contain shimmer :D

      Slet
  9. This brown looks so rich and deep - love it!

    SvarSlet
  10. Love the finish but the colour is just mine... :(

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...