Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 11. februar 2015

Cult Wax That top coat over 6 different polishes

Cult Nails Wax That is a wax top coat that gives you a semi matte finish – very similar to a rubber finish. PS: Cult Nails does no longer exist, but maybe there still are a few available in the sale....

Here you have it over:
- a duochrome (purple and green in a blue base): Crows Toes Huginn & Muninn - see swatches HERE:

- the blackened purple: Artdeco 128 - see swathes HERE

- a hot fuchsia pink: Kiko 251 Peony Pink - swatches HERE

- a gorgeous super shiny red shimmer: P2 650 fever - see swatches HERE

- a violet with loads of gold shimmer: Shaka Disco Violet 620 - see swatches HERE

- a multichrome (purple, pink, gold and copper ) with a dash of holo dust: Polish Me Silly Cosmic Kisses, see swatches HERE:
Do you like this type of finish?

32 kommentarer:

  1. Nice matte topcoat. Very sad, Cult Nails closed down.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It isn't really a matte - it is a wax/rubber finish :)

      Slet
  2. I love it! I wish I had it. It looks great on all the photos. Woooow :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Fortunately there are other wax/rubber top coats, so a google search might give you some choices!

      Slet
  3. It changes great the finish of the base colors! I love it on black the best!

    SvarSlet
  4. I was so sad when I heard that your namesake is closing the business. Cult Nails had the best top coat I've ever tried (Wicked Fast) and I loved the effect this top coat created that I was waiting for a restock of WF to order them both. I have seen different sorts of matte top coats, but none creates such waxy effect.
    I love how it looks over that dark purple Art Deco and shimmery red p2.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I never tried it, but I know a lot of girls who love it!.
      Yes, it's a cool effect over those!

      Slet
  5. Biggest eye catcher Shaka Disco Violet, wow!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm not sure which layering I like the best LOL

      Slet
  6. I like Shaka Disco Violet version :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Interesting finish, but I like shiny much more :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Truth be told - shiny also is more me LOL

      Slet
  8. Amazing topper. I do like that semi matte/rubber finish a lot. I remember seeing a lot of lovely Cult Nails polishes over the years :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, it is a very interesting finish!

      Slet
  9. Fabulous polishes but yes still Pink for me although that blackened purple is pretty striking

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I also like it's effect on those two + the red very much!

      Slet
  10. I like the silky matte finish - it's so soft and delicate.

    SvarSlet
  11. I like this kind of finish very much! It is so elegant (but I can't notice it much over the last Polish Me Silly) :) This top coat works amazingly :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a pretty finish - I think I see it very well over that one LOL

      Slet
  12. I love it over that red nail polish and over Artdeco 128 and generally I love that kind of finish :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I - but my ridges become more evident ;)

      Slet
  13. cool topcoat, but the fact that the cult nails don't exist anymore made me sad :(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's sad to see polish makers have to close...

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...