Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 14. februar 2015

Chanel Patine Garland, vintage - Collaboration Saturday

It's once again time for a Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel - and I'm showing an oldie:)
Chanel Patine Garland is an US exclusive. I do not know how old it is, but it’s definitely older than 2002. It’s difficult to describe – but the closest I can get is a coppery caramel with a lot of golden shimmer. It’s not like a duochrome – but still it changes depending on the angle and light. It is super opaque in one coat, but this is two easy coats without a top coat.
I'm fascinated by this one - what do you think?
And I wonder what Elena has for us today, I'm going there now - do you want to come along?

25 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, that's a really special colour! Like orange fizzy water with a dash of cola :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is special LOL - and that is the coolest description ever (even if it sounds undrinkable) :D

      Slet
  2. I think it doesn't look vintage so again a plus for Chanel :)

    SvarSlet
  3. That's a very intersting polish. I'd really like to know how old it is.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I - I would love to know the age of all my Chanel polishes - I hope one day LOL

      Slet
  4. This one is really nice :-) I do like it :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. Hi dear Marias! What a pretty rusty nail polish! Thanks for sharing! !!! ♡♥♡

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is pretty - thank you for liking it!

      Slet
  6. It looks lovely. Reminds me of sesame brittle.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I had to google sesame brittle - I see what you mean, but a very dark golden version :D

      Slet
  7. I don´t like this colour but it is a must have for every Chanel Collection ;D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I was torn until I got it on my nails, then I loved it!

      Slet
  8. Svar
    1. I kind of think so - but then not really, it's so different!

      Slet
  9. i love it, such a beautiful shade

    SvarSlet
  10. I am not a big fan of this color...but I must admit this is wonderful... :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I don't have anything like it in my collection :)

      Slet
  11. This is lovely! I don't like much those brush strokes but this is really beautiful anyway :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...