Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 25. februar 2015

Bear Pawlish Wha’d Ya Expect Fairies To Do? swatches

Bear Pawlish Wha’d Ya Expect Fairies To Do? is a girly bubblegum pink, slightly blue toned. It has a very subtle holo, only visible in the sun, and it has magenta shimmer/flakies. This is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite!
OBS: as usual Blogger makes my pinks more vivid (and I have my settings in Google+ correctly set)
It's such a happy color - even if it is less vivid than Blogger shows it!
See all my Bear Pawlishes and a lot of other indies here: Indies & Co!

24 kommentarer:

  1. It's a great one, cheerful, cute, vibrant and happy!

    SvarSlet
  2. I expect fairies to gift me this polish ;DDDD

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. I had in mind the same comment that was made from Elena above ;D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I hope the fairies are listening ;)

      Slet
  4. A Maria pink and a holo on top of that - that is one happy colour.

    SvarSlet
  5. When I look at that happy colour it makes me want summer NOW! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yep - this screams summer - I want spring :D

      Slet
  6. Well, I've searched on the net for the "original" shade and I agree it's a bit less vivid but I love it also if vivider :) And agree on the happy part, when I've seen it I just smiled at that baby :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I'm glad it put a smile on your face :)

      Slet
  7. Sublime! It is a really gorgeous Pink :))

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I was hoping you would like it - it's summer in a bottle :D

      Slet
  8. Ouh, this makes me long for a hot and long summer!

    SvarSlet
  9. WOW this one is such a really cute pink! I REALLY like it :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  10. o baby, this one is super happy *.*

    SvarSlet
  11. Very bubblegum, very girly and very beautiful :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, and very neon too - it is indeed beautiful!

      Slet
  12. Awesome pink, love it! :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...