Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 18. februar 2015

Glam Polish Ladies Choice, Hairspray coll. swatches

Glam Polish Ladies Choice is from the Hairspray collection, spring 2015. It’s an aqua kind of turquoise teal with a subtle holo, blue flecks and a beautiful pink shimmer, that is more visible in person the on my photos. It is very opaque in the first coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite. I don’t own Rescue Beauty Lounge Aqua Lily, and now it doesn’t matter, I suspect this is even more gorgeous!
As I said the pink shimmer is far more visible in person that it is on my photos - sorry about that!
I bought it from Edgy Polish – worldwide delivery!
Meet many more Glam Polishes and the rest of my indies here: Indies & Co.

27 kommentarer:

  1. Very pretty, the whole Hairspray bunch is impressive.

    SvarSlet
  2. Shimmer can be really tricky to photograph just right :) This is a nice colour :)

    SvarSlet
  3. It looks very pretty. It must be perfect for summer when all that shimmery and holo gorgeousness can come out and play.

    SvarSlet
  4. It's gorgeous but not really a must have for me ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh I really think of the spring when I see this polish, soooo pretty. :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. This brings me to mermaids and water. Lovely polish!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, mermaids and water is also what I'm thinking!

      Slet
  7. *faints* oh Maria this one is really amazing, I love it :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  8. Wow, I didn't think this would be so pretty! What a lovely pink shimmer!

    SvarSlet
  9. you're killing me with the mermaidy holos!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - hopefully not - just your wallet :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...