Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 26. februar 2015

Cupcake Polish Next Taupe Model and Rusting Over A Boy, Falling Back In Time coll. swatches

Tuesday I showed Neither Here Noir There and Remembering Blue, click HERE, and today I’m showing the two last of my picks from the Cupcake Falling Back In Time collection from fall 2014.

Next Taupe Model:
Cupcake Polish Next Taupe Model is a dusky purple holo with copper shimmers. The holo effect is super strong in the sun and visible in low and artificial lights.

Rusting Over A Boy:
Cupcake Polish Rusting Over A Boy is a rusty or copper or rose golden holo with lots of golden shimmer and a touch of flakies. It’s described as a rusty orange, but I disagree. It’s very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think?
Of the 4 shown from this collection my favorite is Next Taupe Model...
In the mood for more indie swatches? 
Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.

28 kommentarer:

  1. I think I prefer the first one but the second one has an interesting shade.

    SvarSlet
  2. Aw, both are gorgeous. I don't have a preference here because they are both so pretty.

    SvarSlet
  3. They're both lovely! Maybe I agree with you and prefer the first one :)

    SvarSlet
  4. They're both pretty, but Rusting Over a Boy looks amazing!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like it, it's rather unique!

      Slet
  5. next taupe model is the one for me :D

    SvarSlet
  6. Next taupe model wins this battle as far as I'm concerned. Okay, maybe it wasn't a battle, but I like that one better. :)

    SvarSlet
  7. I love the second one. very beautiful shade (:

    SvarSlet
  8. I like Next Taupe Model the best as well, and I'm surprised you bought the orange polish :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I like orange, but this isn't what I call orange LOL

      Slet
  9. Rusting Over A Boy is amazing! Such a great color!

    SvarSlet
  10. Two gorgeous lacquers, here, sunglasses needed! :)

    SvarSlet
  11. They are both beautiful, but my favourite is Next Taupe Model :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...