Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 1. februar 2015

Nail mail January and The Never Ending Haul Story - Part 35

In January I apparently had a low buy - but unfortunately at this point I have a 5 on their way - and 30+ arriving in February with a friend from the US - so all in all not really a low buy month ;)
Because of the low number of bottles I decided to combine it with a part of The Never Ending Haul Story featuring the January polishes!

January 2nd
Three lovelies from color4you.com!

January 9th
From Russia with love!

January 13th
The first polishes from Chanel this year...

January 16th
I already swatched and shown these beauties from Tami!

January 24th
Finally I got both Poinsettia and Poinsettia (H) from F.U.N Lacquer!

January 27th
- and I found this lemming on Ebay at a fairly humane price ;)

January 31th
Two Glam Polish Mei Mei Signatures exclusives :)

On the the closer look of the not already shown in normal "bottle shot view":

Phobos, Mars and Deimos are finally mine - and i decided to try the ridge filler from Dance Legend
- the pastel yellow is called Maria, so OF COURSE I needed it ;)
Some of the Velvet line polishes

 - one of the very old Chanel polishes <3

A closer look at Poinsettia and Poinsettia (H) from F.U.N Lacquer!

And a closer look at the Glam Polish Mei Mei Signatures exclusives!!

That's it for this time - next Sunday we are back to some of the many October polishes...

As a request from Lani in the comments below, here is a comparison between F.U.N Lacquer Poinsettia and Dance Legend Roz. Poinsettia shows a stronger golden and green shades and Roz a stronger and more pure purple + copper - but in certain light settings they are close, but still very far from dupes :)


34 kommentarer:

  1. Phobos, Mars and Deimos are my favourites of this gorgeous lot. I had no idea Dance Legend made Deimos (and was thinking that they definitely should have a polish of that name).

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are so gorgeous!
      Deimos was never sold, it was a free gift for a while, I got it from my Russian friend - so I'm so happy and thrilled :)

      Slet
  2. Phobos, I wish I had this one - it caught my eye right away! F. U. N. lacquers look gorgeous... eh, all looks gorgeous :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - yes, the ones you mention do have that effect especially much!

      Slet
  3. Gorgeous polishes!!!
    I never saw Dance Legend Velvet before... Have you tried them already? And if so, are they like my huge lemmings, the OPI Suedes?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmmm, I only have two of the Suedes, and they both have a lot of shimmer/flakies in a rather large size - some of these do not have that - and those that do have a much smaller and less dense shimmer - if that makes sense?

      Slet
  4. Amazing nail mail! They must have thought about you when they made "Maria". When I first saw it I wondered if it was your collaboration polish! :-) How is Poinsettia compared to Dance Legend Roz? I just got Poinsettia H and it's so beautiful.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Chances are that they didn't think of me LOL - but just pretend that they did :D
      Roz and Poinsettia are different - I'll add photos later in this post with a comparison :)

      Slet
    2. OK Lani - a comparison has been added - enjoy!!

      Slet
    3. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

      Slet
  5. Very, very nice! :-) My favourite group is Dance Legend and I'm curious to see the velvet line polishes! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I also look forward to trying those :)

      Slet
  6. The Mei Mei exclusive polishes look good :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Great haul! Drooling at the DLs - as usual ;-) I could be tempted by some of them! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Wow...I love those Dance Legend Velvets. I'm afraid I will have to order some more in near future.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh...I forgot. Well that Chanel Diamond did have a truly human price. ;o)

      Slet
    2. Yes, it was a humane price - but still expensive... :)

      Slet
  9. Amazing haul! I'm jealous of Moscow, it looks so gorgeous!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I was so pleased to get it - and it is a stunner in person!

      Slet
  10. Heart shaped eyes while reading the post? Yes it's me *__*

    SvarSlet
  11. I am just scrolling up n down...My eyes don't want to stop staring at those pretty bottles...and I wish if all of this bottles be mine.... loollll... ;-))))

    SvarSlet
  12. if i were your postman... guess what ;)

    SvarSlet
  13. OK, now I can't wait to see Chanel Diamond :) You know, I love this kind of post so badly!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...