Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 17. februar 2015

Glam Polish Run An Tell That, Hairspray coll. swatches

Glam Polish Run And Tell That is from the Hairspray collection, spring 2015. It’s a steel grey with gorgeous and uber-sparkling loads of holo silver and white and black micro glitters. It is very opaque in the first coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Now it’s fun to wear grey – even for me :D
Isn't simply gorgeous...?
I bought it from Edgy Polish – worldwide delivery!
Meet many more Glam Polishes and the rest of my indies here: Indies & Co.

38 kommentarer:

  1. So sparkly! and unique in this combo of sparkles :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Too much glitter for me but it's still fascinating *_*

    SvarSlet
  3. This is one serious glitterbomb. I like the addition of black glitters.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I, it's a cool effect with the black and white glitters!

      Slet
  4. Love the polish, hate the name (feels clumsy)

    SvarSlet
  5. Not my favourite in this collection but it's ok...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm fascinated by the play in the glitters :)

      Slet
  6. Wooohooo! This sparkly grey is unbelieveable!

    SvarSlet
  7. You wear glitters and you like it!! Wow!
    I like it too ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know, I know - what's wrong with me LOL
      Nah the secret is holo micro glitter, then I'm in love!!

      Slet
  8. Wow 'chique'. Well I'm also a bit surprised to see you wearing such a heavy glitter ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well as long as they are holo micro glitters I'm in, heavy maybe in effect, but not in removal :D

      Slet
  9. This is a real stunner. I love the glitter and how amazing it looks :-D

    SvarSlet
  10. That is so lovely and what a beautiful sparkle it has

    SvarSlet
  11. Gorgeous and perfect for accent nail :)

    SvarSlet
  12. wow, crazy sparkly, love it!

    SvarSlet
  13. I thought you didn't like glitters or greys LOL I love this change because this bottle is just staggering! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are so right about that - but this is the exception to the rule LOL

      Slet
  14. take a bow in front of his majesty - the king of sparkles <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - *bowing* - you are absolutely right!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...