Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 17. februar 2015

China Glaze Road Trip: Boho Blues, Dashboard Dreamer and Wanderlust

Today I’m showing my picks of the Road Trip collection from China Glaze, spring 2015. They all have a nice formula, a good dry time and they are easy to work with. I didn’t use a top coat for any of them.

Boho Blues:
Boho Blues is a gorgeous light and bright periwinkle blue...

Dashboard Dreamer:
Dashboard Dreamer is a super pale and delicate baby blue with a subtle but beautiful rose-gold shimmer. Two rich coats or three thinner gives you full opacity.

Wanderlust:
Wanderlust is a delicate lavender with a strong pink hue and the same beautiful but a bit more subtle rose-gold shimmer as Dashboard Dreamer. Two rich coats or three thinner gives you full opacity.
What are your picks from the Road Trip collection - if any?

35 kommentarer:

  1. Dashboard Dreamer and Wanderlust are amazing with that shimmer!

    SvarSlet
  2. Dashboard Dreamer is so interesting.

    SvarSlet
  3. My favourite is Boho Blues, but I like all of them, they all look beautiful :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. And it's blue - and one of those blues that really suit you so well :)

      Slet
  4. I love the first two, but also the pink one is nice! This collection is really nice, I'd love it all :°D

    SvarSlet
  5. These polishes are gorgeous... hummm... difficult to choose... and I love shimmer

    =D
    Rock ur Nails!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, that's why I bought all three of them :)

      Slet
  6. I totally understand your picks from this collection :) I didn't pick any myself :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I would have been surprised if you did - they are way to light colors for you ;)

      Slet
  7. The shimmer of Dashboard Dreamer is really nice, but in generally not my collection. Pastels;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  8. Nice choices. I really like Dashboard Dreamer, that shimmer is killer :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. What gorgeous pastel colours and that blue may well pip the pink as my favourite!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. WOW John, you almost made me fell of my chair, a blue better than a pink *faints* ;)

      Slet
  10. Oh baby come to mama!! :-P Love 'em!

    SvarSlet
  11. LOVE Dashboard Dreamer *.*

    SvarSlet
  12. awesome choices. dashboard dreamer really is a dream

    SvarSlet
  13. I haven't gotten any from this collection yet. I've been on a real drugstore polish kick, soaking up Sally Hansens and SinfulColors and such.

    SvarSlet
  14. I haven't bought any of this collection but DD reminds me a lot of SC Cinderella which I uberlove :D

    SvarSlet
  15. Love them all! <3

    SvarSlet
  16. you got me, i want all three of them <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...