Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 4. februar 2015

Elevation Polish Dusk @ Hovd, Darkness coll. swatches

Elevation Polish Dusk @ Hovd is from the Darkness collection December 2014.
It’s a gorgeous blue-toned dark purple holo with a strong effect in the sun and it’s fairly visible in artificial light, even in low light. It is easy to work with and super opaque in the first coat, but this is 2 coats and a coat of Seche Vite. 
Isn't it gorgeous!?
See more Elevation Polishes and my other indies here: Indies & Co

41 kommentarer:

  1. It's really gorgeous. Fortunately I got some violet holos already.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - that never stopped me - so go for it, you will love it ;)

      Slet
  2. This Elevation IS gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  3. Love the colours I see in this dark beauty! <3

    SvarSlet
  4. I don't have any Elevation polishes, but I think this will be the year to change that :) It looks amazing.

    SvarSlet
  5. These kind of dark holo polishes are all fabulous!

    SvarSlet
  6. WHAT a colour! <333

    Love it.

    Maybe following?

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    SvarSlet
  7. Quite lovely and it looks so gorgeous on you.

    SvarSlet
  8. What a lovely looking polish ~ a gorgeous purple

    SvarSlet
  9. Oh my what a gorgeous purple I'm staring at here. Absolutely love it :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You indeed are - I'm glad you also feel that way :)

      Slet
  10. Super Gorgeous. Love it. :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. As I saw the photos I was like "oh god it's dusky for real! but in a good way :D", maybe it's not my favourite shade of purple but I'd love a similar shade in my stash :)

    SvarSlet
  12. Looks so beautiful on you!

    SvarSlet
  13. This is that kind of nail polish that you can only stare at, without words! :-)

    SvarSlet
  14. I am speechless....It's stilling my heart away... <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  15. It surely is! But I have to say that the thing that impress me most is how classy it is, such a lovely shade :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...