Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 16. februar 2015

Bear Pawlish Lavender Kisses swatches

Bear Pawlish Lavender Kisses is a lavender holo with a super strong effect in the sun, in artificial light and it’s visible in most other light settings. It’s easy to work with, and this is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite!
It's beautiful, isn't it?
In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.

30 kommentarer:

  1. It IS beautiful and fits you perfectly.

    SvarSlet
  2. When I saw it in your Never Ending Haul 37 I knew I would like it, and I love it :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. That is a really sweet shade :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Wow, what a nice color :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Lovely shade of lavander! How is that I love every Bear pawlish you post??

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - you are a Bear Pawlish girl maybe ;)

      Slet
  6. what can I say??!! it is truly an amazing shade! I'd love to own it, and your swatches just make me want it even more! haha

    SvarSlet
  7. Wow...fantastic.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  8. This is such a gorgeous holo. I really like holos like this. What a pretty colour :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. To my eyes it seems much Ultra Violet (Layla Holo number 4) so I have to love it <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...