Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 15. februar 2015

The Never Ending Haul Story part 37

Welcome to part 37 of The Never Ending Haul Story!
Working my way through the overload of haul photos I have reached November, and here is the part 1 of 2...
See all nail mail from November right HERE...


- Two lemmings found on Ebay!

Nailmail from Cadillacquer!

A, goodies from Norway Nails!

And a huuuuge lot brought to me by special delivery from the US :D

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue?
Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, if there is going to be one....;)

31 kommentarer:

  1. That black or dark Different Dimension looks extremely interesting.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is dark purple and called Dueling Unicorns :)

      Slet
  2. So many holos, so many pretties :D

    SvarSlet
  3. I falled in love with those Bear Pawlish *____*
    I'm back from a trip and this is a way too good post to start my blog reading today! I'm looking forward your posts of the past week :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to be of service :D
      I hope you had a nice trip!

      Slet
  4. so many wonderful nail polishes and so many holos <3 wow <3

    SvarSlet
  5. Just like always, I love your holos. And I'm interested in Galactic Touch!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I can tell you Galactic Touch is stunning <3

      Slet
  6. Wow, that last Bear Pawlish looks amazing!! I'm stunned!

    SvarSlet
  7. cadillaquer, first photo, the one in the middle *.*
    all of above the curve polishes... then the rest of them, you made me drool again, bad Maria :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The green one is The Woods :)
      I'm soooo sorry *NOT* being sooo bad :D

      Slet
  8. Wow! :-) So many beautiful holos! Is that a neon pink holo from Bear Polish? All the ones in the last picture look very pretty.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, it's Peek-a-boo - no longer available, but it's close to Sin City available now...

      Slet
  9. OMG!!! This 'Holo Haul' is Miinnnndddddbbbllowwwinnggg!!! <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  10. Definitely Cadillacquer :-) And Bear Pawlish :-) And... :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. *__________________________________________*

    SvarSlet
  12. Awesome haul! ^_^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...