Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 20. februar 2015

Glam Polish Hey Mama, Hairspray coll. swatches

Glam Polish Hey Mama is from the Hairspray collection, spring 2015. It’s a girly pink subtle holo with silver, pink and blue flecks. It is very opaque in the first coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
OBS: as usual Blogger makes my pinks more vivid than they are in person!
Do you like this girly pink?
I bought it from Edgy Polish – worldwide delivery!
Meet many more Glam Polishes and the rest of my indies here: Indies & Co.

24 kommentarer:

  1. A real nice polish, but as you may have thought already, unfortunately too bright for me. No match.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. Why do you have to do this? Showing amazing Galm Polishes all the time?! This polish is very sweet and girly!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ahh, didn't I tell you: I'm being paid for *someone* to make you lemming all the Glam Polishes :D

      Slet
  3. Oh I love this pink! So girly yet cool at the same tine. Love confirm! :D

    SvarSlet
  4. I think it's got a cool name - I'm not sure it fits the polish quite though :)

    SvarSlet
  5. This is a pretty one :-) So sweet and girly :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. I just LOVE Glampolish. It´s gorgeous! You can switch off the option where Blogger enhances your pictures! You need to go to settings. Bit of a search, more settings than one. If you go to your google profile where you see all the things you shared, you see Profile in the left corner. A screen pops up when you click on that and then you go to Settings. You´ll find it there!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I!
      Oh, I did that several months ago right after this new feature was added, but the pinks and some magenta's still are enhanced...
      I suspect I need to connect my blog to Google+ to solve it, but I have that I need to have my profile name changed to my real name :(

      Slet
  7. Oh just the perfect polish:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL somehow I thought you might think so ;)

      Slet
  8. I don't like but I love this kind of bubblegum holo pink (vivider or not) :D

    SvarSlet
  9. Oh, this is really a girly pink and it reminds me of bubblegums :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. girly and so bubblegum alike :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...