Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 12. februar 2015

Orly Monroe’s Red and Plum Noir swatches

I got Orly Monroe’s Red and Plum Noir from the sweet Chiara aka *Ky*, and I love them both - thanks a lot my friend!

Monroe’s Red:
Orly Monroe’s Red is a beautiful true red cream, or rather: much to my surprise my camera revealed a subtle shimmer, but it wasn't visible to the naked eye. It was quite opaque in one coat – but this is two without a top coat. 

Plum Noir:
Orly Plum Noire is a gorgeous eggplant purple cream, in the bottle the exact shade I love, but on the nails just a tad darker unless I’m in the sun. It is very opaque in one coat – but this is two without a top coat.
Do you like these pretties - and do you prefer one to the other?
I like them both very much, but I think the red just a little bit better...

28 kommentarer:

  1. I prefer the rd oin *surprise surprise*. But the purple polish looks great on you!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. hahaha, do YOU of all people love red, nahhh, I had not idea muahhhaaaa :D

      Slet
  2. Beautiful colors!

    SvarSlet
  3. Plum Noire is so you and the red one is very classy.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmmm, it is - but actually both are, the red is just like I love a bright red!

      Slet
  4. Plum Noir is so beautiful and even Monroe's Red looks very nice, although I'm not a big fan of reds :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Both are really nice :-) I've got Monroe's Red, really should wear it... :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. The red is really stunning <3.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  7. I can't see me with dark eggplant colours, usually, so red all the way, for me :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I see why - it's a beauty - but thank you so much, I love them both!

      Slet
  8. I like Plum Noir much more :-) but Monroe's Red is a beautiful red :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. I have both in minis like you, I wore the red one once but I was not impressed. The purple one is still untried but I really like the colour!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I really like the red LOL
      I'm sure you will love the purple!

      Slet
  10. to tell you the truth, i'd wear both of them :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are very wearable and pretty, so I see why!

      Slet
  11. Beautiful red and lovely plum....<3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...