Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 20. februar 2015

Glisten & Glow Woody's Wacky Wit, Cheers coll. swatches

Glisten & Glow Woody’s Wacky Wit is from the Cheers collection. It’s a holo in a smoky kind of metallic taupe/purple shade with a light shift. It is super opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Color-wise I'm not convinced by this one - but it does have it's moments...
Do you like Woody's Wacky Wit :)

20 kommentarer:

  1. Not exactly my shade, but it's nice.

    SvarSlet
  2. What a funny name it's got, I like that! :D

    SvarSlet
  3. I love this one, but I can see why you may not like it as much.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It just jumped into the Vedrana box in my drawer ;)

      Slet
  4. This is really stunning. I do like the colour a lot :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. An interesting lovely polish

    SvarSlet
  6. It's nice, but it also doesn't really convince me.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  7. I am with you, not being totally convinced by the colour, but the finish is amazing :) BTW I love how you wear it :)

    SvarSlet
  8. I like the mix of taupe and purple!

    SvarSlet
  9. Svar
    1. Yes, it is very unique and a bit odd at the same time - I'm glad you like it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...