Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 21. februar 2015

Chanel Cherry 441 - 2008 - collaboration Saturday

Welcome to a new Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel!
Chanel Rose Cherry 441 is from 2008 and as far as I know it was an Asia exclusive. It’s a bright cherry pink jelly, very squishy and pretty and probably great for sandwiches. Two coats are enough for normal use – but because of my ridges I choose to show it in three easy coats – without a top coat. 
Do you like this squishy color?
My Chanel links: Stash & swatch list - Collections by year Wish-& swap list
Lets see what Elena have for us today!

26 kommentarer:

  1. One of my favorite Chanel polishes!:))☺️

    SvarSlet
  2. it's such an amazing color, I love this shade od red; it's my favourite!

    SvarSlet
  3. Great shade, I like it A LOT!

    SvarSlet
  4. It really is a pretty one and I like the colour :-) Lovely :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Wow ~ that is pretty awesome...!!!

    SvarSlet
  6. This one is truly beautiful <3.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  7. I love squishy jellys! A beautiful summerlike color!

    SvarSlet
  8. This is a colour that practically screams "summer!" I love its squishiness! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree - it's so sweet and fun for summer!

      Slet
  9. So squishy :D I like this kind of finish! I don't wear it much, though :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I - I would wear them more often if I hadn't such ugly ridges...

      Slet
  10. cherry is really pretty :) love this happy shade <23

    SvarSlet
  11. It's gorgeous! I love jellies :)

    SvarSlet
  12. lovely color, smells of spring :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...