Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 28. februar 2015

Chanel 2009 collections

In the row of Chanel collection I already have shown the previous years, and here you have the new releases in 2009, not including re-promotions...
Click on the name of each polish to see swatches!

Bohemian Fantasy coll. spring 2009Vendetta 483 and Django 485.
Celestian Light coll., spring 2009Mica Rose 495  Cosmic Violine 497 and a re-promotion of Dazzling (originally released for Christmas 2007).


MISSING!!!
ENTHUSIAST 377 IS NOT YET IN MY COLLECTION
- CAN YOU HELP ME? (I also have an US shipping address)

London Madness coll. spring 2009: Enthusiast 377.

Cote d’Azur coll. summer 2009Orange Fizz 307 and Golden Sand 317.

Venice coll. fall 2009Gondola 499 and Intermezzo 501.


Jade Coll., fall 2009: Jade 407 and Jade Rose 493.

Noirs Obscurs coll. fall/winter 2009Diabolic 427Forbidden 437 and a repromotion of Vendetta 483, spring 2009.

Tokio Happening coll. fall 2009: Blue Wish 387, Lune d’Argent 397*, Rose Libellule 407* and Galactic Touch 417.


Rouge Allure Laque coll. fall 2009Imperial 469Ming 471Coromandel 473 and Dragon 475.


Symphonie Blanche de Chanel fall 2009: EU and Asia exclusive: Blanc Pétale.


Golden cage/Cage Doree coll. Holiday 2009Trapeze 367 + repromotions of Mica Rose 495 and Orange Fizz 307, both earlier 2009 collections.


16 kommentarer:

  1. I cross my fingers that you find the ones you're missing :)

    SvarSlet
  2. I wish you'll find your Enthusiast soon:)

    I have 7 polishes from this year. And dreaming to get some day Django, Jade and Blanc Perale, cause I love white polishes so much:D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I hope so too!
      I think I have an extra Django, by the way...

      Slet
  3. You have such a great Chanel collection :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm really happy about it!

      Slet
  4. Blue Wish and Intermezzo are my 2009 favourites :)
    Hoping you can find the missing bottles, I might take a look at my local stores, who knows... :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They definitely are no longer found in stores - but having a look doesn't harm - and maybe even asking, because the old ones aren't displayed :)

      Slet
  5. I like Jade, Intermezzo, Vendetta and Ming :-) I hope that you will soon find those that you still don't have :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you for your good wishes - so do I!!

      Slet
  6. Some really lovely ones here. I've got 2 or 3 of these! Well before my nail polish addiction started ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL it also was years before I started, so I have been tracking and stalking :)

      Slet
  7. I am loving these posts! You prompted me to pull out my fave khaki Brun and vert from 2010! Holy crap!!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I'm so happy you like them - thanks a lot - and I'm even more glad I made you pull those two out!!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...