Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 27. februar 2015

Lilypad Lacquer Midnight Sapphire swatches

Lilypad Lacquer Midnight Sapphire is a muted and slightly smoky steel blue holo, a bit too grey toned for me. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite…
Do you like it?
Meet all my indies including more Lilypad polishes here: Indies & Co.
You can buy Liquid Sky Lacquers from Norway Nails – use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

26 kommentarer:

  1. It's really pretty, I like it a lot :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. I like it. I can see the grey, I can see the blue and that shimmer is amazing, like satin. Holo effect may not be the strongest, but I like it that way in this combination.

    SvarSlet
  3. It has a metallic feel to it that I'm not sure I like. But it's a holo and holo's are pretty! :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does, and I also am a bit torn on that...

      Slet
  4. It is a little dusky - but nice for winter!

    SvarSlet
  5. Heaven *______________________*
    How beautiful is it? It reminds me somehow of China Glaze Take A Trek (which I don't own) just more beautiful *______*
    So much love, here :D

    SvarSlet
  6. It looks like I can fall in love easily with Lilipad Lacquers... this one makes no exception... ♥

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's because they are very easy to love :)
      I'm happy to hear it!

      Slet
  7. Amazing shimmer and beautiful colour :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...