Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 28. marts 2015

Chanel Pink Ribbons swatches 2005 - Collaboration Saturday

Once again it's time for a Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel!
Chanel Pink Ribbons is an US LE from 2005, and as far as I know it was released for the Holidays. It’s a pretty red toned pink with a lot of silver shimmer. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think it's super pretty - do you like it?
Let's go and see what Elena has for us today!!

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. It's like a Marylin but with much more silver shimmer:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right, but this also is a bit lighter..

      Slet
  2. What a lovely polish this is.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I kind of guessed you would like it :D - but I'm happy to know for sure ;)

      Slet
  3. It is very feminine and that shimmer is just beautiful.

    SvarSlet
  4. Very juicy colour and beautiful shimmer :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Very rare! Awwww ️such an anazing Colour <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, I was thrilled to get it - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  6. This srely is one of the prettiest Chanel polishes ever! Go on like this and one day I will buy some Chanels ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I will try my best to lead you astray :D

      Slet
  7. Wow....now I envy you a little bit. ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  8. It's a really pretty pink and that shimmer is to die for. Chanel do shimmers wonderfully :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. I do! Super pretty indeed, lovely :)

    SvarSlet
  10. Nice color and shimmer! I like it very much :)

    SvarSlet
  11. Super pretty. Loveeeee it....<3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...