Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 3. marts 2015

Chaos & Crocodiles Sleeper Cell - Secret Agent coll. swatches

Chaos & Crocodiles Sleeper Cell is from the Secret Agent collection.
It’s a gorgeous sapphire blue holo with a super strong effect in the sun, it’s strong in artificial light and visible in most light settings. It’s easy to work with and it’s very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite!
It's the ideal blue holo for me!!
I bought it from NorwayNails - use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: FacebookPinterest and Instagram

29 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, what a cool and super strong holo effect! Awesome!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, awesome is the way to describe it :)

      Slet
  2. I really miss a blue like this one! It's awesome :D

    SvarSlet
  3. I love it, it is gorgeous! I thought you had already swatched the entire collection :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It was the last one - I have been saving it for a special occasion :)

      Slet
  4. It is strong, striking and beautiful.

    SvarSlet
  5. It's gorgeous, a perfect blue holo. :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. Stunning blue holo. Love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. I really like this kind of blue. Gorgeous.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  8. It is a perfect blue holo! <3

    SvarSlet
  9. Yes, I'm always in the mood for your indie swatches :-) Sleeper Cell is beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yay, I'm happy to hear that LOL - and yes, it sure is!

      Slet
  10. such a bold blue, gotta love it *.*

    SvarSlet
  11. *_________________________________________________________________*

    ...and you said ONE coat? :O *____________*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...