Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 27. marts 2015

Glam Polish Desperate Souls, Welcome to Storybrook coll. swatches

Glam Polish Desperate Souls is from the Welcome to Storybrooke collection.
It’s very complex, but I’ll try to describe it: dark slightly murky purple with shimmers that shift a shift to blue, pink and teal – and it’s also a holo with a very strong effect in the sun. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think?

Hungry for more? - se my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

29 kommentarer:

  1. It is dark and mysterious therefore I love it. :D

    SvarSlet
  2. It's so complex :O really unique too! I love it :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow...it should be called 'desperate Elena' - because I don't have it ;D

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  4. Glam Polish is always wonderful!

    SvarSlet
  5. Elena's comment made me laugh out loud, hahaha!!! :D

    SvarSlet
  6. It's look like a storm of stars....mysterious dark beauty....like it. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you are right - I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  7. It's nice but nothing that makes me wanna buy it....

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I kind of agree - but still I'm happy to have it in my collection!

      Slet
  8. It looks like galaxy! Gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  9. MY very soul IS desperate for this polish!!!! OMG!!! I do believe in this effect under the sun... wow! This holo shimmer is impressive indeed.

    =D
    Antonia / Rock ur Nails!

    SvarSlet
  10. It is a bit dark but a quite intersting look.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - and I suppose you need to like the dark to appreciate it!

      Slet
  11. IMHO This was one of the most amazing collections - ever!

    SvarSlet
  12. It's really pretty and I like that shift :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, and even if it's subtle, it's really lovely!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...