Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 15. marts 2015

The Never Ending Haul Story - Part 40

Welcome to part 40 of The Never Ending Haul Story!
Working my way through the overload of haul photos I have reached December part 2 of 2...
See all nail mail from December right HERE...


Beautiful Glam Polishes from Edgy Polish - and two Lustré  freebies :)

Pretty FUN Lacquers...

More from Elevation Polish!

Starrily and Bear Pawlish reached my doorstep :)

My lovely swap/Christmas present from  Chiara aka *Ky* <3

My Christmas present from Elena <3

More beauties from MOD Lacquer!!

An all the gorgeous polishes from my swap with dear Denise - and the WONDERFUL Christmas present: Louboutin Rouge Louboutin <3 <3

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue?
Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, if there is going to be one....;)

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

22 kommentarer:

  1. So many beautiful polishes.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. There are - I'm so glad you like them :)

      Slet
  2. Another great haul of pretties! We have too few fingernails for sure :D

    SvarSlet
  3. Everything is gorgeous, but that Louboutin bottle is the star of this post IMHO.

    SvarSlet
  4. Ooooh sooo many beauties, I see several that I really like. I'm currious about Starrily. ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Starrily is gorgeous, I have shown a few already :)

      Slet
  5. So many pretty Glam Polishes! *_*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They also make my eyes go star shaped :)

      Slet
  6. Glam polish, Mi-ny, Layla, Mod and.... a-england... Too many goodies! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous <3

    SvarSlet
  8. So much love♡ since the first photo, I was with dreamy eyes :D

    SvarSlet
  9. Some amesome polishes there. WOW :-D

    SvarSlet
  10. glam polish and mod lacquer *.*
    i would be afraid to dig my eyes with that louboutin cap ;)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...