Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 7. marts 2015

Chanel Wonderland 339 - 2006 Holiday coll. Winter Nights - Collaboration Saturday

In this Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel I'm showing:
Chanel Wonderland 339 is from the 2006 Holiday collection Winter Nights.
It’s a delicate pale pink nude( a little more pink than the photos)  base with tons of silver and a dash of multicolored shimmer. If I had nails without ridges it would be pretty to wear in just one coat as discrete yet eye catching enhancement of the natural nail. Two coats are enough, but because of my prominent ridges I added an extra coat
It looked better (more pink) in person, it seems like it tricked my camera, and I weren't able to rectify it.
I wonder what Elena has for us today, let's see, shall we :)

My Chanel links: Stash & swatch list - Collections by year Wish- & swap list
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

18 kommentarer:

  1. Oh yes, it looks very natural!

    SvarSlet
  2. I like it, really pretty :-D

    SvarSlet
  3. Can't say I'm a fan of this one on its own, but I think it would make for an amazing base for your nail art.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well I'm no fan either - at least not with my skin tone!

      Slet
  4. It's a pretty color but not something I would buy I think.

    SvarSlet
  5. I think it's a little bit too nude for my likings :)

    SvarSlet
  6. It's nice, but also not destinated for me.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  7. not quite my cup of tea, i'd love to see some of your famous flowers on top ;)

    SvarSlet
  8. Not my kind of colour at all but I have to say that I really like it :O

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...