Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 16. marts 2015

Bear Pawlish Sin City and The Blessing swatches

I figured that if I sinned with the gorgeous Bear Pawlish Sin City - it would be nice with a blessing wearing The blessing ;)

First Sin City:
Bear Pawlish Sin City is a gorgeous pink magenta holo with shimmer. It’s easy to work with, and this is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite!

The Blessing:
Bear Pawlish The Blessing is a beautiful multichrome shifting from red to gold to green and a magenta and on top of that, it’s also a holo and has tiny glitters – it’s such a chameleon!! It’s easy to work with, and this is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite!
Do you like them - and what's you favorite?

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. Both pretty- my pick is the first one because it has a gorgeous pink shade!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a quite outstanding pink, I agree :)

      Slet
  2. Sin City is pretty, but not that unique. The Blessing, on the other hand, is so unusual that I can't take my eyes off it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Maybe not, but I love the hue - but I'm with you on The Blessing, it's one of the most unique shades in my collection!

      Slet
  3. My favourite is the blessing, but both of them are beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  4. They are both lovely but the pink takes some beating. It is pretty awesome!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I knew you would love it, and you are right, it is totally awesome!

      Slet
  5. I love the pink, it's gorgeous. I think the other one is a little too odd for me :D

    SvarSlet
  6. These are both really gorgeous. The shift in the second is just wonderful :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. Sin City is my favorite. I am pretty sure The Blessing would look terrible with my skin!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It might, actually it also not be my favorite palette - but I sure am happy to own it, it's one of the most complex polishes I own!

      Slet
  8. both are pretty, but the blessing is more "me" colour :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Not sure what to think about the second one. It's different and that's what I like about it but don't know if I would wear it! The first one is so girly, love it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, I don't disagree, and I am so happy to have it LOL

      Slet
  10. I love Sin City, but The Blessing also looks quite interesting.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, Sin City is so easy to love - but the Blessing has so much going on!

      Slet
  11. Sin city! It is so bright and make me happy :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Me too, it really is such a happy color!

      Slet
  12. I like both of them, but Blessing is my favourite :-)

    SvarSlet
  13. sin citty looks like cute city ;)
    but blessing is something extraordinary :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...